Wednesday, November 26, 2008

" I Don't See Nothing Wrong..." - The Original


Back by popular demand is the entry I originally took down because I thought it was too vulgar. But I was told it was fine so read it if you like. It has been untouched and unedited because I want to see if anyone dislikes it.


Warning! This is definitely rated NC-17. Not because it is graphic, but because its an issue only the mature can stand to read. Please note this should be read with some maturity, and do not get caught up in moments where I might become “descriptive”, thinking I am trying to be freaky. I have to use examples in order to make my point, so grow up.

I have to be careful when speaking on the subject so bare with me if it is lengthy. Today’s focus is sex and the two different types, Pre-marital and Post-marital. So to make this flow a lot less vulgar and even borderline offensive, let’s replace the three letter word with another, “lay.”

Let’s start with “laying” down under pre-marital circumstances. First off, above anything else, it is a sin against our Heavenly Father. Fornication is one of the things God tells us to stay away from because He knows the consequences. Believe me, the price to play the game is steep. Anything from babies, to the sadness of miscarriages. The punishment may not be instant, but it’s almost always severe without repenting.

This version of “laying” is that of a mishandled drug, such as aspirin. Aspirin has its designated purpose, to suppress any type of aching muscle. In the words of Katt Williams, “But if you take thirteen of them [thangs], it will be yo last head ache.” “Laying” before being married with an individual can be dangerous, even deadly. Just think of the AIDS epidemic that is sweeping across America in the African community.

You can even think of “laying” in a different aspect, but same type of abused medicine, such as Nyquil. Nyquil contains an ingredient called doxylamine succinate, an antihistamine, or a more interesting term, hypnotic. Some people need Nyquil because they like to be “put to bed.” Others need Dayquil because they like the energy it spawns, and it helps get the day started, just as Martin Lawrence relates to in Bad Boys I, “I’m a better cop when I get ‘some’ in the morning. I feel lighter on my feet.”

This is where it gets “creative”, so if you wish to skip this next paragraph please do so now.

Different acts of expression, or for a less sensitive term, “variations” of pre-marital “laying” can also define ones hidden characteristics. I am going to speak in computer dialogue for a moment. A woman who likes her hard drive backed up is usually a woman who is indecisive and likes to be dominated. She likes when a man tells her what to do, where to go, and how to act, and are always the ones complaining about love and how they haven’t found it. A woman who likes to have her IM chat overriding other windows is a sign that she is independent and likes to be in control of everything. These are the same women that a lot of men fear. These same rules apply to men as well, it’s just the reverse.
A youth pastor was talking to his students, who are high school students from 9th – 12th grade, about receiving a car. He asked, “How many of you would like a car?” They all raised their hand. Then he said, “Picture this, there are two options on the table. Option number one is a used Volvo. Option number two is a Porsche 911. Here is the catch. The Volvo has some miles on it, is in ok condition, and will get you from A to B, but you obtain it right now. Option number two is a Porsche 911 that you have to wait five years for, but its brand new, fully loaded, and has everything you want. Which would you choose?” Some people said the Porsche, but others said the Volvo. They chose the Volvo because they wanted to drive NOW. They wanted to have what is to come now, not realizing its BARELY fulfilling. Its just to say “I have a car.” I ask you the same question. Why settle for what only amounts to “satisfying”, when you can have what you truly “desire” if you wait? Which leads me to the next version, Post-marital

No comments: