Thursday, November 6, 2008

"The Agenda" - The Introduction to 'Before I Say I Do'


This is a new month and I am going to start it off with a Bang. For starters I have begun another blog that will be more about different topics pertaining to things other than relationships, like the one I wrote about ipods. Its called The Minority Report. I already have one post, tune in for more various topics. I have a few lined up.

The second thing on the agenda is I am going to start a series on Marriage entitled, "Before You Say 'I Do'." Marriage is a very tough topic. I am going to take my time to make sure I get it right. This series may last all of November. Its pertaining to things to do before you get married, and the things to do once you are married. Now I am not a marriage counselor, I am just simply giving my input on what I have learned so far.

Marriage is very sacred and not to be taken lightly. It is of such high importance, it is the only metaphor God uses to express his love for the Church. He is speaks that the Church is the bride and Jesus is the groom. Never thought I would be wearing a dress but ok. Also some of the things are notes from my pastor, so it’s more so his words than mine. I am just reinventing what was given to me.

Lets get it crackin!

No comments: