Sunday, October 19, 2008

"23 Questions"


This blog is directed to a certain group of women. If after reading the first few sentences you realize this does not apply to you, please just think of it as information. Do not flood my comment section with messages telling me how all women are not like this trying to defend yourself and others. I KNOW ALL WOMEN ARE NOT. I AM ONLY TALKING TO THE ONES THAT ARE!

And trust me, a 23 Questions is coming for a man right after this.

I am going to do something a little different on the cloud today. I am going to raise a question I don’t know the answer to. Why do women want a “bad boy” for a man, but get upset when they get treated like nothing? I don’t understand it. I don’t even understand why you are looking for such a man anyway. Is it because he makes you feel safe in some twisted way? Safety is not always in strength, but in ability as well. Is it because you like to play with fire? People who play with fire get burned. Period. Why is it that when the right guy you want all along, (who is a bit of a bad boy but doesn’t display on the surface because he is too humble for that), comes a long and presents himself to you, you turn him down because he is not ‘gutter’ enough? Why do women mistake anger for compassion? Why after he hits you do you still linger? Why do women want a thug and not a gentleman? A real man will protect you. A real man does love you and is not afraid to show it in the open, or in ways fake men would consider ‘soft’. Why do women want a man who barely confirms their existence? Is it because you like to chase? Well everyone likes a challenge to some extent so no argument there. But have you ever heard the expression “The grass is always greener on the other side?” Or how about what The Joker said in the new Batman movie. The Joker says, “I am a dog chasing cars. I wouldn’t know what to do if I actually caught one.” Why is it that women look up after a year and say to themselves, “How did I get here with this man?” Is it because you did catch that car, and then realized it’s just a car? And that all I enjoyed was the chase? Can someone please talk to me?

Why do women like to be ignored? When a real man worships the ground you walk on because he realizes what he possesses. Why do women ask for the qualities of a Real man, but continue to search for it a place that’s full of niggas expecting to find one? Why do women fall so easily for what a guy does for you, instead how he feels about you? Why is a an arrogant pig who calls himself a man and drives a Range Rover got a better chance that a man in school to better himself and drives a Cavalier? Why does a man who makes himself a little more available to you when you call get ditched for the guy who never answers? Why does the man who buys you roses get played for the guy sexes you right, though you never gave the other man a chance to?

I can go on forever with these questions. Can someone give me an honest answer?

4 comments:

LoveTeiaB said...

"Why is a an arrogant pig who calls himself a man and drives a Range Rover got a better chance that a man in school to better himself and drives a Cavalier?" Classic!

Women don't realize what they really want until they get a love that's not what they thought or they miss out on a possible great love or they been drag through the mud. Basically they have to experience life before they stop and recognize that everything that glitter is not Gold.

I learned from friends and family bad decisions so I don't feel like the same rules apply to me at 24 years old. I know what I want!

Myron Robert said...

"everything that glitter is not Gold. "

I love it! what a wonderful way to put it. thank you for the comment teia. I need more.

Mi Amor said...

Is it because you did catch that car, and then realized it’s just a car? And that all I enjoyed was the chase?

It's because we want what we can't have. So when we have it we are looking for the next new thing to satisfy us. To be human is to not be satisfied, to never be full, always wanting more, and more, we are parasites, we are consumers. (we are flesh, and our flesh is never satisfied).

Myron Robert said...

Mi Amor, you are absolutely right. I have felt that way before about someone. Luckily when it comes to you, that didn't happen with me.