Tuesday, December 2, 2008

"The Grim Reaper"


Reaping what you so. I am afraid of being a victim of this karma so I am going to ask God to forgive me for anything I have done in the past. I feel compelled to tell the story because I have done some dumb things in the past. So today I just want to keep making the right decisions towards my Goal and pray my future is not full of demons from my past. And cut off all unneeded accessories and extentions in my life, rather I want to or not. Rather material, or a person. Some things MUST change.

Keeping it short because I just had to release this feeling on paper. More to come soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like repentence...

and1 said...

Psalm 103:10 - 12...

"He has not dealt with us after our sins nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

For as the heavens are high above the earth, so great are His mercy and loving-kindness toward those who reverently and worshipfully fear Him.

As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us."

God's not holding on to your past if you've sought forgiveness...why should you? Answer that then forgive yourself. Out loud, everyday if necessary. Much luv