Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"An Interesting Theory"


I read this somewhere, don't remember where. Now I do not follow the whole astrology thing, but this is very interesting. Tell me if you think its me? There are so many parts to it so I am going to break it down in pieces.

Pisces and Independence:

Pisces needs a dominant partner of role model in their life or they will very easily fall into a pit of self-pity and self-undoing. When they are independent and inspired by life's events, their creativity comes shining through but they are unable to be on their own for long before they start dreaming in their imaginary world of happy people and happy endings. They need other people to keep them grounded and on the right track.

Pisces and Friendship:

Pisces will go out of their way to help a friend. They are extremely sensitive and loyal. They will take a friend's problem and make it their own and suffer with them. This is the weak spot of Pisces but any friend of this zodiac sign should know that although they are attracted to people with severe problems who desperately need help, this actually does more harm them good. Even though Pisces will offer to make everything right, do not allow them to take on all your problems because they will lose their identity in your situation. They need a strong positive friend to make them strong. Pisces like adventure, new situation and social events. A Pisces friend will always have something exciting in mind and it is a very fulfilling, long lasting friendship.


Now this is scary true! MAKES ME HATE BEING BORN IN FEBRUARY! Mi Amor can atest to me being my own worse critic over the most trivial subjects. Though I am pretty independent so this is not all the way true for me. I don't need affirmation on things in life. I am confident, and to some, arrogant. But I am so loyal that I look to help solve others issues when confronted with them. I feel like its my destiny in some way to inspire others because of how much compassion I have for others. And whoever I marry is going to be the happiest woman alive because of how I am going to treat her. God loves me unconditionally, and so I must do the same. There is more to come on the dive into my personality. Much more. Stay tuned

3 comments:

Annitra said...

YES I WILL BE THE HAPPIEST WOMAN & YOU WILL BE THE LUCKIEST MAN EVER!!!

Wallo said...

I think those descriptions can go for quite a few people, not just a pisces. I think there is more to you than just that those traits. I know that has some truth to it but, "you can always see where you shine the flashlight"

and1 said...

Well 226, 223 feels you fo sho in some of that, particularly the friend thing. And we must be very careful not to swim too long downstream! But I can share that I have learned from God's word that sometimes we have to learn to encourage ourselves. Always put God first, and you will ALWAYS eventually begin to swim back upstream. [And for the record, all babes must come by me first!!! I don't play bout my 226.]