Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"Pisces" Pt 2




Pisces Deep Inside:

Pisces have an intuitive and psychic ability more then any other zodiac signs. They trust their gut feelings and if they do not, they quickly learn to because they realize that their hunches are usually correct. Pisces downfall is their sensitivity and their inability to reject another person. They do not like rejection and they try to treat others the way they want to be treated so they will rarely say no to a person for fear of hurting their feelings. They will help another person with their problems and like to do so because making others feel good in turn makes them feel good. Pisces is the zodiac sign of self-undoing. People born under this zodiac sign are not susceptible to bad luck and unfortunate events, they bring them on themselves by overindulging, laziness and a knack for picking poorly suited partners and friends. They want people in their life who stir their emotions because this helps them to practice emotional stability. The inner conflict of Pisces is extremes of temperament and conflicting emotions. They are trying to pinpoint themselves on the real world while their spiritual world can cloud their vision, they will try to escape or avoid a situation instead of confronting it. Pisces eternal struggle is to learn to use their powers and their imagination in a positive, productive way and vying for emotional stability by not giving away their emotions to everyone else, they need to help themselves.

Yet again I am wowed by some of the truths in this caption. All I am going to say is I do not agree with a lot of this caption, but there is some truth in it. I am not afraid to confront issues, but I have tunnel vision meaning I can only fight what’s in front of me, and not around me. I need to develop omni vision. And yes, I do like to read about certain levels of drama in books and I also like to console friends if it’s not too heavy of a topic. And I do have an extreme temperament, no argument there. Overall I feel like everyone has a little bit of every Zodiac sign in them. Personally, I have some serious Gemini tendencies, so does that make me a Gemini? Your personality is your own and is constructed simply by the environment you are raised in. And no book, or fortune teller can or even should tell you otherwise.

No comments: