Friday, January 16, 2009

"The Moment You Have Been Waiting For"


Above is my fav pic of her.

**Below is an exaggeration and is not a real event**

Independent woman. She seems like such a mystery. Yes, we go back, but it’s a vague history. Who is she? I mean, really. A woman so beautiful, she’s candy to any man’s eyes. One glance at her, and I’m instantly hypnotized. She is just under 5 feet high, with a smile brighter than sunrise. But what does it take to get close to her? Is it flowers and Candy? Or does that just get me a cold temperature? Maybe its “Hello, How you doin? I was wondering if I…” But that seems way too direct, and I’m way too shy.

Kind, caring, and especially fun. All wrapped up in the body of one. She is more than she seems, not just a pretty face. The more I take her out, the more I’m entraced. Entranced, I’m sorry, my speech is all wrong. This girl got me trippin, cause she’s the one all along. But I’m moving too fast , its only our third date. It’s just when she landed that sweet kiss on me, I knew it was fate…

Its funny how life is. You never know who you are gonna meet and what their purpose is. Especially when that purpose is not immediately presented. I meet this girl once, and at first it seemed so good with her, but then we just hated each other out the blue. Now four years later, a new friendship has begun. She thinks I can’t figure her out, but little does she know I already have. She is such a sweet girl though. She is a lot of fun, and is ORIGINAL! What does that mean? There is no one out there like her. I like her attitude, I like her swag. She is NOT my girlfriend so please do not take it that way. She just my peeps you know? My intentions with her are pure. I like when she answers my calls cause she always says “Hey Sweet thang!” and it cracks me up.

Just knowing someone with that kinda energy can make your day better if it seems low you know? So I am glad to know her. Though she gives me a headache from time to time. All these dudes be chasing after her, but they don’t know she comes with a warning label, so please read the disclaimer. “An angel until provoked. Then I am a Rottweiler!” She will bite the crap outta you. So I encourage her to keep her head up, cause I know right now she is struggling with a few things and she needs a little support. But she is extremely talented and she is going to excel in life. I guarantee it…

2 comments:

Annitra said...

Awwww Myron!!!! You're so sweet!!! Thank you! That was super deep and real!!! Love you Sweet Thang!!!!

Myron Robert said...

All day